Located just outside downtown Gettysburg, the Wyndham Gettysburg Hotel is ideal for both business and pleasure. The Federal-style design complements the area’s historic Civil Warm charm, with modern amenities offered to make your stay memorable.
Room block to open in Spring of 2018.
Beautiful Gettysburg, Pennsylvania is best known for being the turning point of the Civil War as well as Abraham Lincoln’s iconic 1863 Gettysburg Address. Situated in rural Pennsylvania, Gettysburg is home to the Gettysburg National Battlefield and Gettysburg National Military Park.
While visiting Gettysburg, there is plenty to do!
- Historic Tours
- Wineries and Distilleries
- Ghost Tours
Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI)- 1 hr. 20 minutes
Major Airlines: American Airlines, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, Spirit, United
Directions to Gettysburg from Baltimore Washington International
- Follow Service Rd Lower Level and Friendship Rd to I-195 W
- Continue onI-195 W. Take I-695 N and I-795 N/Northwest Expy to MD-140 W
- Get on MD-97 N/Littlestown Pike in 7, Westminster from MD-140 W
- Continue on Littlestown Pike to your destination in Gettysburg
Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)- 2 hrs. 20 minutes
Major Airlines: American Airlines, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Southwest, Spirit, United
Directions to Gettysburg from Philadelphia International Airport
- Get on I-95 S from Airport Recirculation Rd and Bartram Ave
- Follow I-476 N and I-76 W to US-15 S in Upper Allen Township. Take exit 236 from I-76 W
- Follow US-15 S to York St into Gettysburg