Welcome to wonderful, historical Gateway Gettysburg! We have two host hotels that are located side by side and a 45 second walk from door to door. The competition location is the Wyndham Hotel. There is a two room minimum per booking.
Located just outside downtown Gettysburg, the Wyndham and Courtyard Gettysburg Hotels are ideal for both business and pleasure. The Federal-style design complements the area’s historic Civil Warm charm, with modern amenities offered to make your stay memorable.
Beautiful Gettysburg, Pennsylvania is best known for being the turning point of the Civil War as well as Abraham Lincoln’s iconic 1863 Gettysburg Address. Situated in rural Pennsylvania, Gettysburg is home to the Gettysburg National Battlefield and Gettysburg National Military Park.
While visiting Gettysburg, there is plenty to do!
- Historic Tours
- Wineries and Distilleries
- Ghost Tours
We are excited to share a special discount with Hertz Rent a Car through our hotel partnership.
Call 717.337.1026 and ask for the Wyndham Gettysburg Guest discount or offering code #1385162. If you ask for a drop fee you can just use the rental for transportation to and from the airport. There is a fantastic shuttle system around Gettysburg, so you would not need a car once you arrive.
Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI)- 1 hr. 20 minutes
Major Airlines: American Airlines, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, Spirit, United
Directions to Gettysburg from Baltimore Washington International
- Follow Service Rd Lower Level and Friendship Rd to I-195 W
- Continue onI-195 W. Take I-695 N and I-795 N/Northwest Expy to MD-140 W
- Get on MD-97 N/Littlestown Pike in 7, Westminster from MD-140 W
- Continue on Littlestown Pike to your destination in Gettysburg
Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)- 2 hrs. 20 minutes
Major Airlines: American Airlines, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Southwest, Spirit, United
Directions to Gettysburg from Philadelphia International Airport
- Get on I-95 S from Airport Recirculation Rd and Bartram Ave
- Follow I-476 N and I-76 W to US-15 S in Upper Allen Township. Take exit 236 from I-76 W
- Follow US-15 S to York St into Gettysburg